6.29.2006

Knitting Class and WIM List!

Good afternoon! Today has been a bit slow. Blah! Ok. Well, I started to knit my hat in knitting class Tuesday! It is coming along nicely. No trouble yet! I'm crossing fingers I can get it done without any! lol.

My WIM list keeps getting longer and I just learned how to knit! How exciting! I have scarves, blankets, dishclothes, and bags among the WIM's. The next class I am gonna take is the advanced beginners class where I will knit a baby sweater! Then after that....... suspense....... SOCKS!!!!! I am excited to learn how to knit socks because I found this really cute pattern for footies!!!!!!!!!!!!BMG's Footies!! They are soooo like the best! Hope you have a look and add them to your WIM list! Knitting is the best thing ever! Yes, I promised pics, but I didn't have time to take any. Next time, I will have them hopefully!

TTYL :-)

Comments:
I just love the footie pattern! I bookmarked the page so I can make a pair for myself!

Glad you liked your knitting class! Good luck on the baby sweater!

Hugs! Juli
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]