7.20.2006

Stockinette, snakes, and socks... oh my!!!

I have three things going for me right now.... 1) a stockinette and garter stitch scarf. 2) A scarf in the shape of a snake for my soon-to-be nephew. 3) A pair of socks. I have grown to love the art of knitting! Great things come from it. My friends think I am nuts! I asked my friend if I could teach her how to knit and she told me no because she didn't want to sit around being bored and knitting! I was kind of offended!! It's like people think knitting is only for older women! No offense to any one. Ok well this is short, but I have to go!

TTYL

Comments:
LOLOLOL....I know LOTS of teenagers who knit, crochet and do all sorts of crafts! Some people don't enjoy it or can't do it, and they will always make old lady comments or something silly like that. :) Enjoy knitting your socks....I bet when she sees you wearing them, she'll want a pair too!
 
I so totally get you!!! :D I finished knitting my first scarf this monday, I as well did it using stockinette and Garter stitch pattern :D...and now I'm currently on my second scarf...I wanna knit socks as well but i'm scareddddd what if I mess up!!???? I'd love to see your scarves and socks when you're finished knitting them! :D

A fellow KH forum member,
- Rita (mo0nangel)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]