8.17.2006

I've been tagged!

Ok, I've never been tagged before. So, does this mean I answer the questions that they answered in their blog? Well I was tagged by Juli, so here goes!

1. Your Movie Star name: (gfather/gmother on father's side/your favorite candy... i.e. Alfred Ann Skittles)Howard Rosalie Jollyrancher

2. Flygirl/guy name (first letter of first name followed by "izzle'' plus first2 or 3 letters of last name followed by "dizzle") Hizzle Godizzle

3. Detective name (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Chiuahuah

4. Your Star Wars name: (First 3 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice). Deeons Jazjaz

5. Superhero Name (Your favorite color and the car that you drive) Pink Lumina

I dont have anyone to tag! Sorry!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]